Project Manager Contract Bradford
Contract 3 – Project Manager (for both development and implementation phases of the project).
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- St Georges Hall Improvement Programme – Contract 3 Project Manager
- St George’s Concert Hall in Bradford is the oldest purpose built concert hall in Britain and the third oldest in Europe. This beautiful building boasts an amazing and colourful history and is home to the longest running orchestral season in the UK. It is owned and managed by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council. (CBMDC)
CBMDC is currently seeking to undertake a programme of works to maintain and improve the building as one of Bradford’s key heritage venues and cultural attractions. Subject to funding being available, the Hall is scheduled to close in March 2016 and re-open in March 2017 to allow for these works to be completed.
The programme of works has three specific Contracts:
· Contract 1 – Inspection & Survey (including roof works and stonework / masonry)
· Contract 2 – Internal Front of House & Bars Design and Planning Brief
· Contract 3 – Project Manager (for both development and implementation phases of the project)
PLEASE NOTE: if you submit a bid for Contract 3 above then you will NOT be able to bid for either Contract 1 or Contract 2. You can tender for Contract 1, Contract 2, Contract 3 individually or Contracts 1 & 2 combined.
All three contarcts are being advertised separately but contemporaneously on this tendering site.
- Ms Laura Wood
- Email Address:
- 01274 432381
- Alhambra Theatre
- 01/04/2015 15:00
- 28/04/2015 12:00
- 5 (months)
- 0 (months)