Provide Electronic Payment Services 2015
The Consortium intends to appoint a single supplier to provide Electronic Payment Services.
United Kingdom-Sunderland: Financial transaction processing and clearing-house services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Northern Housing Consortium Ltd
For the attention of: Louise Chase
SR4 6DJ Sunderland
Telephone: +44 915661000
General address of the contracting authority: www.northern-consortium.org.uk
Electronic access to information: www.delta-esourcing.com
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.delta-esourcing.com
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Town Hall, Knowsley Street
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 6: Financial services a) Insurances services b) Banking and investment services
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 7 500 000 and 75 000 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
66172000, 66151000, 66170000, 66000000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
On the date of publishing this Invitation to Tender, there are approximately 133 NHC Members trading on the previous Electronic Payment Services Framework Agreement. Collectively, these call-off contracts equate to approximately 7 500 000 GBP (transaction value) per annum. It is anticipated that these call-off contracts will be renewed as and when they expire which will be at different times and that the awarded Supply Partner will have the opportunity to submit a proposal for these contracts as they arise, subject to the Members requirements.
The framework is open to all current and future members of the NHC. A list of our current members can be found on our website –http://www.northern-consortium.org.uk/OurMembers
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 7 500 000 and 75 000 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(b) The presentation of balance-sheets or extracts from the balance-sheets, where publication of the balance-sheet is required under the law of the country in which the economic operator is established
(c) A statement of the undertaking’s overall turnover and, where appropriate, of turnover in the area covered by the contract for a maximum of the last three financial years available, depending on the date on which the undertaking was set up or the economic operator started trading, as far as the information on these turnovers is available
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if requirements are met: (1) All candidates will be required to provide a reference from their bank.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Details of three contracts that are relevant to our requirements (please refer to the framework specification) which should include name and contact details of referee, scope and description, date of the work(s), duration and contract value. Contracts should have been performed during the past three years.
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Persons authorised to be present at the opening of tenders: no
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
The framework will be for a period of 2years with an option to extend for a further 2years. Details of extension are provided in the Framework Agreement.
Supply Partners are required to become members of the NHC if successfully appointed to the framework. Details of membership are provided within the Invitation to Tender documents.
NHC reserves the right to change without notice the procedure for awarding the framework, to reject all or any bids for the framework, to terminate the process and not to award a framework at any time without any liability on its part. No framework will be created between NHC and any party until a framework agreement is executed between NHC and the winning bidders.
NHC do not guarantee the volume of contracts that will be awarded under the framework agreement.
Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be in English and must be priced in sterling.
NHC is not liable for any costs (including any third party costs fees or expenses) incurred by those expressing an interest in, negotiating or tendering for this contract opportunity.
Any agreement entered into will be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
All communications must be made through NHC’s eTendering portal at www.delta-esourcing.com NHC will not respond to any queries or requests to participate made via any other method.
The lead member organisation of the Lancashire hub has been named in this notice. The Hub are under no obligation to award through the framework (further details provided in the ITT documentation). All other members of the Consortium are able to access the framework. Further details are provided in the ITT documents.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-2015330-PRO-6482338.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: