Provide Executive Coaching Services to Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission requires an external coaching organisation with a substantial pool of qualified coaches to provide 1:1 executive coaching for 12 Heads of Service.Provision of Executive Coaching Services
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and The Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
08 November 2017
22 November 2017
Contract start date
08 January 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2018
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) requires an external coaching organisation with a substantial pool of qualified coaches to provide 1:1 executive coaching for 12 Heads of Service across the organisation.
The ability to deliver coaching provision to all 12 individuals is essential and the selected supplier should be able to support colleagues with a mix of needs e.g. influencing, communication style, optimising personal impact and performance.
• Supplier’s able to provide sufficiently qualified coaches to provide up to six sessions per participant of 1-1 coaching for 12 participants. Starting in January 2018 in the following UK locations – London, Leeds, Doncaster, Taunton, Hampshire (Winchester) and Warwickshire (Bidford upon Avon).
• Capability to deliver coaching sessions both face to face and virtually for a maximum duration of 2 hours per session
• Coaching sessions to be tailored to the individuals identified needs and a timetable for delivery
• Coaches able to provide evidence of professional qualifications that are recognised by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) at Practitioner Level or which has been provided through an accredited learning body such as a University or the ILM
• More than one coach available to chemistry match with all 12 individuals.
• The ability to deliver psychometric testing as part of the coaching offer
It is intended that the contract will begin January 2018 to run up to the end of October 2018. There is a budget ceiling of £44,000 (inclusive of VAT) for this contract and bids above this price will not be considered. Please note that any questions relating to this tender must be raised before 15th November 2017 at 14:00.
About the buyer
151 Buckingham Palace Road
The full specification of the requirement is set out in the Statement of Requirements of the tender document available at CQC e-Sourcing Portal: https://cqc-commercial.bravosolution.co.uk
If your organisation does not already have an account on the portal, please select ‘Register Free’ and complete the company information to request a user name and password. On receipt of your account details, you may search for this opportunity by project code “111” or by project name and select ‘Register Interest’.
To be considered as a Bidder you must complete and submit a Bid by the deadline of 12:00 Noon on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
Please allow sufficient time to make your return as late returns will not be permitted by the system.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.