Provision of Payroll Services for Tube Lines Ltd
Payroll service for currently approximately 2 400 staff.
UK-London: payroll management services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Tube Lines Ltd
15 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf
For the attention of: Marie Daley
E14 4HD London
Telephone: +44 2070884072
General address of the contracting entity: http://www.tubelines.com/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 9: Accounting, auditing and bookkeeping services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly Lines of London underground network.
In the case of renewable contracts, estimated time-frame for subsequent calls for competition:
in months: 36 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Company that already expressed interest and supplied information, do not need to re-apply.
Unless evidence as to technical capability and financial standing has already been provided and accepted the supplier is required to supply the following.
1. Brief analysis of the company organisation, including a company organisation chart, and an organisation chart of the research and development and manufacturing facilities which the supplier proposes to use to develop and manufacture these products/systems for Tube Lines Limited
2. Details of accreditation to BS EN ISO9001 and company policy towards total quality management
3. Financial status of supplier including the last 3 years company account and bank references
4. Details of major customers and sub-contractors world-wide together with details of procurement policies
5. Details of facilities to provide warranty and in-service operational support
6. Confirmation that the members of the suppliers’ staff who will manage/administer the contract to a standard appropriate to the tasks to be carried out by them
7. Ability to comply via mandatory and Tube Lines requirements in relation to health and Safety Policies including drugs and alcohol policy.
8. Prior consent to sub-contract any proposed contract will be required in writing from Tube Lines. The supplier must advise Tubes Lines if the supplier proposes to sub-contract any part of the contract and provide details of which parts the suppler proposes to sub-contract
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: An electronic auction may be used at Tube Lines discretion.
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 36.
1. This is Tube Lines call for competition in accordance with EU Directives.
2. Tubes Lines Limited conditions of contract will apply. Full details will be included in the invitation to tender documents.
3. The contract and any matters, including the disputes arising out of it will be subject to english law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the english courts.
4. Tubes Lines Limited does not bind itself to accept any tender.
5. Registration of interest in this project by any party does not guarantee inclusion of the party on the tender enquiry list.
6. Tubes Lines Limited shall select candidates to received invitations to tender in accordance with objective criteria as detailed in this notice and in the invitation to tender.
7. Tube Lines Limited reserves the right to select those candidates with whom it wishes to negotiate. This will be done on an objective basis according to objective criteria and rules laid down by Tube Lines Limited.
8. Tube Lines Limited reserves the right to disqualify any candidate which:
— Provides information or confirmations which later prove to be untrue or incorrect: or,
— Does not supply the information required by this notice or,
— Contravenes the criteria details in regulation 26 of the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006.
9. The UK government has announced its commitment to greater data transparency, accordingly TFL reserves the right to publishing its tender documents, contracts and data from invoices received, In doing so TFL may at is absolute discretion take account of the exemptions that would be available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental l Information Regulations 2004
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:28.5.2012