Provision of Water Hygiene Services
1. Monthly, quarterly six monthly and annual testing of the water services. 2. Review of existing Risk Assessments. 3. Sampling of water services. 4. Reactive callouts to deal with problems with the water service.
Elmbridge Borough Council
Testing and Inspection
Planned Start Date:
Planned End Date:
Last Date for Expressing Interest:
Open to Other Councils:
COUNCIL CONTACT DETAILS
Asset Management and Property Services
KEYWORDS & NOTES DETAILS
Elmbridge Borough Council have a portfolio comprising 1 Civic Centre, 7 Centres for the Community, 5 Cemeteries, 12 Sports Pavilions and 7 Public Conveniences which require the following works to be carried out:
1. Monthly, quarterly six monthly and annual testing of the water services
2. Review of existing Risk Assessments
3. Sampling of water services
4. Reactive callouts to deal with problems with the water services
It is envisaged that this contract would run for a period of up to 4 years
All in accordance with the approved code of practice and guidance: Legionnaires disease – the control of legionella bacteria in water systems.
Please note: this contract excludes remedial works which are discovered during the course of the testing. These works may be subject to competitive quotation.
Express an interest online