Public Relations for UK Government Investments
Work with UKGI to develop and deliver a comprehensive communication strategy.
Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 March 2017
06 April 2017
Contract start date
24 May 2017
Contract end date
23 May 2018
The scope of the requirement is to provide a Public Relations/Press Office function for UKGI including UK Financial Investments UKFI (a subsidiary of UKGI). UKGI Ltd does not currently have an agreement for this provision in place.
The requirement includes the following functions:
• Act as UKGI / UKFI Public Relations Function/Press Office handling reactive media enquiries as required;
• Work with UKGI to develop and deliver a comprehensive communication strategy;
• Advise UKGI / UKFI senior team on a targeted media engagement programme and preparing them as required;
• Work with UKGI / UKFI to develop appropriate communications materials (press notices briefing notes, RNS’s etc.);
• Provide ongoing support including a daily email media intelligence digest (media monitoring both traditional and social media) and providing insights into the media landscape;
• Provide support to prepare senior management for parliamentary appearances and when giving evidence at Select Committees;
• To increase the profile of the organisation and engage the media to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of UKGI/UKFI.
About the buyer
Room 1B31, Concept House, Cardiff Road, Newport, NP10 8QQ
How to apply Instructions to Potential Providers: The tender will be available on the CCS sourcing portal on the 23rd March 2017. All suppliers should follow the instructions below to register for the portal and then express an interest in the event. Potential Providers must first be registered on the Crown Commercial Service e-Sourcing Suite in order to respond to the Procurement. If you have not yet registered on the e-Sourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for CCS e-Sourcing’. Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so at the Invitation to Tender stage. Potential Providers should note that it could take up to 10 working days to obtain a DUNS number. Full instructions for registration and use of the system can be found at: http://gps.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/i-am-supplier/respond-tender Once you have registered on the e-Sourcing Suite, you will need to express your interest by emailing ExpressionOfInterest@Crowncommercial.gov.uk and firstname.lastname@example.org (project lead) with the reference number CCC017A06. The dead line for expressing an interest in the Request for Information event is 22/03/2017. Your email must clearly state: – name/reference of this procurement – the name of the registered supplier; and – the name and contact details Crown Commercial Service will then process your registration and assign your organisation to the opportunity. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done. It is advised however that Potential Providers register as soon as practically possible in order to receive the Invitation to Tender and have a sufficient amount of time to respond. Crown Commercial Service is not able to offer any extensions to the advertised procurement timetable. For technical assistance on use of the e-Sourcing Suite please contact the Helpdesk: Freephone: 0345 010 3503 Email: supplier@Crowncommercial.gov.uk
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.