Reactive Maintenance Contract Glasgow
EPHC wishes to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified maintenance contractor to fulfil its objectives and meet its statutory obligations by providing of a comprehensive quality responsive repairs and maintenance service.
United Kingdom-Glasgow: Miscellaneous repair and maintenance services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Easthall Park Housing Cooperative
6 Glenburnie Place
For the attention of: Mr Barry Johnstone
G34 9AN Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1417812277
Fax: +44 1417731958
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.easthallpark.org.uk/
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Glasgow, Scotland.
NUTS code UKM34
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
EPHC wishes to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified maintenance contractor to fulfil its objectives and meet its statutory obligations by providing of a comprehensive quality responsive repairs and maintenance service. The service will include carrying out all general responsive repairs and maintenance (including electrical repairs and void properties) and the provision of a complete 24 hour emergency service outside normal working hours every day of the year. The service will be provided to all of EPHC’s properties including communal areas.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=312822
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
50800000, 50700000, 50710000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: The initial contract period will be from April 2015 to March 2018 extendable at the sole discretion of EPHC for a further period of up to 2 years. The contract can be extended based upon specific performance targets being met and exceeded.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 30 (from the award of the contract)
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Number of possible renewals: 2
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
Payments to be made by or on behalf of the contracting authority in sterling.
Further details will be contained within the tender documentation issued to candidates invited to tender.
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Applications will only be considered from candidates able to demonstrate; corporate and financial standing to provide a service of the nature required; relevant experience in providing similar services; quality standards; working efficiency and cost effectiveness; supply chain arrangements; quality procedures; customer care standards.
Further details are included in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Quality of PQQ submission including financial status, staffing resource & approach, relevant experience, accreditations, other standards and policies including health and safety. Any candidate with an annual turnover less than 5,000,000 GBP will be excluded from the evaluation process and their submission will not be considered.
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Price. Weighting 70
2. Quality. Weighting 30
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: