Recruitment Contract for Programme Manager
LCC is seeking to appointment an experienced Programme Manager to support the delivery of the Information Management programme.
Programme Manager for Information Management Programme
Awarding body Procurement Lincolnshire
|Est. Start Date:||03/09/2012|
|Est. End Date:||31/03/2013|
Overview of Requirement
LCC is seeking to appointment an experienced Programme Manager to support the delivery of the Information Management programme. The post will be based in Lincoln for a period of 7 months based on a full time deployment of 37 hours per week. It is expected that the chosen resource would be available to commence during first week of September 2012.
The Programme Manager will be responsible to the Sponsor for the day-to-day management of the programme to ensure delivery on schedule, within budget, and fully compliant with the agreed programme outcomes.
Main responsibilities include:
• Manage the programme on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Programme Board;
• Produce progress reports;
• Ensure all deliverables meet the agreed acceptance criteria;
• Monitor the programme and individual project(s) progress;
The key skills, experience and attributes which are required for this role are:
• Strong programme management experience – preferably within an ‘Opentext Enterprise Information Management environment’
• Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering agreed business outcomes
• Up to date knowledge of Information Management principles / practices
• Demonstrable experience of successfully negotiating between internal customers and external suppliers
• Able to motivate and lead colleagues to achieve the right outcomes for LCC
• Good understanding of Local Government operations
• Confident in using electronic tools to support delivery (e.g. MS Office, MS Project)
• Calm, determined and results driven
• Motivated by team success over personal achievement
The role will be covered by all Lincolnshire County Council Policies and Procedures including those relating to confidentiality of communications as at Lincolnshire County Council Confidentiality of Communications Policy
Details of How to Access Documents
Suppliers must read through this set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this opportunity.
The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available on https://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta. You must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
Suppliers must log in, go to your Response Manager and add the following Access Code: 8NN9M9NAC5. Please ensure you follow any instruction provided to you here.
The deadline for submitting your response(s) is 22/08/2012 12:00. Please ensure that you allow yourself plenty of time when responding to this invite prior to the closing date and time, especially if you have been asked to upload documents.
If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Lincolnshire County Council