Reflective Supervision Training Contract
The training for supervisors should address: How supervision should enhance the quality of staff performance. The importance of two way communication. Statutory compliance and organisational accountability.
PAN1032 – Reflective Supervision Training
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|EST. START DATE:||01/10/2015|
|EST. END DATE:||31/10/2016|
Leicester City Council is looking for a Provider to deliver the following Reflective Supervision training:
Dates: From October 2015 – Dec 2015 with the possibility of more events in 2016.
This training requirement has arisen following Leicester City Council’s recent Ofsted inspection in the Children Young People and Families Division (CYPFs).
The training for supervisors should address:
• How supervision should enhance the quality of staff performance
• The importance of two way communication
• Statutory compliance and organisational accountability
• Testing and challenging of the quality of actions and interventions
• A supervision agenda which includes ongoing review, performance, learning & development and support
• The skills elements of giving constructive feedback
• The use of group supervision and other new ways to hold supervision meetings
• Appropriate recording, capturing the discussion within the parameters of LCC’s liquid logic recording system
• Examples of good reflective supervision (from other local authorities)
• Getting the balance right between staff and children’s issues
The training for supervisees should address:
• The benefits of supervision
• Organisation and preparation for supervision meetings
• Receiving feedback
• Raising concerns
• Effective use of reflection
All submissions must be returned via Due North and uploaded no later than 12:00hrs (noon) on 10th August 2015.
For further information and to access the documentation, either:
1 Click on the “Apply Online” button to be found below the contact details to the right of this screen which will take you to the EastMidsTenders portal. Click on the “View Opportunities” button to view contracts and locate the opportunity. Register if you have not already done so to express an interest and gain access to the quotation document.
2 Paste the following link into your web browser
All submissions must be processed via DueNorth and returned by 12 noon on Monday 10th August 2015
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight on 9th August 2015; Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Category||Training & Conferences, Public Health,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
10 August 2015
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
10 August 2015
Leicester City Council
Hussain Dakri, Procurement Officer, Tel No: 0116 454 6557
115 Charles Street Leicester LE1 1FZ