Refuge and Floating Support Service for Trafford Council
The service will provide support to a minimum of 17 service users and their families at any one time. (Refuge 9 units, Floating Support 8 units).
- Trafford Council
- Community Based Specialist Service (LOT A) and Refuge and Floating Support Service (LOT B) T410
- LOT A – Community Based Specialist Service
LOT B – Refuge and Floating Support Service
The service will provide support to a minimum of 17 service users and their families at any one time. (Refuge 9 units, Floating Support 8 units)
The core refuge will be a female only serviceaccommodating male children up to the age 15as part of a family unit. The floating support and dispersed refuge units will be available to both male and female service users.
The service will work in partnership with other agencies to avoid duplication of services and to ensure the delivery of holistic support to service users.
The service will have the capacity to support the person to:-
· Access information regarding housing options.
· Find appropriate long term accommodation.
· Access equipment / adaptations.
· Resolve tenancy and tenure issues.
· Access advice on maintaining the property.
· Link in to community facilities.
· Access homelessness prevention.
· Signposting of non-housing related support to other partners i.e. Drug and alcohol treatment services, Health, Probation, Social Care.
· Enhance their independence, self-esteem, safety within the home and local community.
· Enable the person to become more confident to manage the continuing responsibilities / challenges of maintaining their home.
· Access social and leisure activities, which will further enhance social inclusion and sustainable communities
- Miss Heather Stanton
- Email Address:
- 1st Floor
Trafford Town Hall
- 19/11/2014 11:00
- 05/01/2015 12:00
- 36 (months)
- 12 (months)