Request for Quote for Supply and Fit of Blinds
Grwp Gwalia Cyf is seeking an approved supplier list of up to two suppliers and is requesting quotations for the provision of Blinds to meet our future requirements at existing properties and any new sites for the next 12 months with the option to extend the agreement.
Note: The publishers of this notice request that you respond using the following method:
See SECTION 1 – Description of the RFQ
South East Wales
South West Wales
Classification of RFQ (CPV codes)
39515410 – Interior blinds.
45421143 – Installation work of blinds.
Grwp Gwalia Cyf is seeking an approved supplier list of up to two suppliers and is requesting quotations for the provision of Blinds to meet our future requirements at existing properties and any new sites for the next 12 months with the option to extend the agreement for an additional period of 12 months by agreement of both parties.
Please note that Grwp Gwalia will intend to offer this blind fitting service across the South Wales area and also seeks to use this service for our university accomodation at both Aberyswtyth and Bangor.
Please note that the closing date is 0900hrs on 20/08/2012
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Invitations To Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: email@example.com
– Phone: 0800 843 9183/ Fax: 020 7080 0480