Request for Quote – Business Development and Service Improvement
Request for Quotation for the Provision of Business Development and Service Improvement opportunities for Security and Telecare Services operated by Sefton Council.
- Sefton Council
- Request for Quotation for the Provision of Business Development and Service Improvement opportunities for Security and Telecare Services operated by Sefton Council
- The nature of this quotation is to develop business expansion and income generating opportunities for services currently delivered, and with the potential to be delivered, by Sefton Arc.
Potential suppliers will be required to provide a method statement as to how they would deliver each of the key objectives below. They will be further required to make a presentation regarding their proposal.
The Key Objectives of the Quotation are:
1. Develop and expand the business, and develop strategies and plans for Sefton Arc Services.
2. Lead on and work collaboratively with stakeholders from across a range of Council services and Departments in developing existing services and creating innovative and viable new services and business solutions.
3. Proactively identify, develop and support partnership working and business relationships externally with existing and new stakeholders across health, social care, housing and business/private sectors.
4. Coordinate the submission of viable Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, bids and tenders.
5. Develop, grow and expand our Security and Telecare Services and our customer base through:
Ø Business to Client activities, promotions, and the development of income generating opportunities.
Ø Business to Business growth with a range of service providers.
Ø Promotion of services to existing and new professional referral routes e.g. Social Care teams, Occupational Therapists, Health, Voluntary Sector, Community organisations.
Ø Setting up and managing systems to identify and track tender, commissioning and bid opportunities.
Ø Analysis of customer data and performance intelligence.
Ø Proactively working with the Council’s Marketing and Communications team in the promotion and PR of both SeftonArc and all of the services offered.
Ø Attending conferences and seminars to publicise and promote SeftonArc, as well as providing recent and relevant academic information back to service managers.
Ø Identifying and initiating opportunities for discussion and relationship building across social care, health, the voluntary and private sectors.
Supporting the Service Manager in delivering plans to grow and expand services
- Mr Chris Magee
- Email Address:
- 0151 934 4069
- 0151 934 4579
- 2nd Floor Magdalen House
- 29/04/2014 08:40
- 14/05/2014 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online