Request for Quote – High Volume Document Shredder
The shredders requirements are: High volume DVD capable Shredder. Secure to DIN4 (Minimum). High Volume – Medium/Large Office Capable. Maintenance 3 years.
- Halton Borough Council
- High Volume Document Shredder
- Halton Borough Council intvites quotations for the supply of a High Volume Document Shredder.
The shredders requirements are:
High volume DVD capable Shredder
Secure to DIN4 (Minimum)
High Volume – Medium/Large Office Capable
Maintenance 3 years
1. Halton Borough Council may abandon the bidding process at any time and is not bound to accept any bids and will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for the costs bidders incur in preparing the submission.
2. All questions relating to this quotation must be submitted via The Chest’s Question and Answer facility. Please refer to previously asked questions before asking a question as duplicate questions will not be answered.
Both questions and answers will either be made public on The Chest or responded to directly to the originator depending on the content.
3. Halton Borough Council will provide all bidders with their final ranked position only after the evaluation process is complete upon request via The Chest’s Question and Answer facility.
4. Decisions are usually made 2 weeks following the closing date of the RFQ.
5. Acceptance of offers
You should note that: –
a. The Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest, or any, quotation
b. The Council reserves the right not to consider any bid which exceeds the indicative budget
c. The Council reserves the right to accept the whole or defined lots of the quotation without accepting the remainder.
d. Acceptance of a quotation/award of contract will be by written communication from the Council via the chest.
6. Access to information
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Council may be required to
disclose either information about your bid or the quotation itself, including your price or range of prices once a contract is awarded and information that you may regard as commercially sensitive. Requests for non-disclosure must accompany your tender and include clear and substantive justification together with a time limit when any confidential information could be disclosed.
7. Transparency of spend
If you are awarded this contract, any individual payments made to you over £500 will be published in our transparency data on the Councils web page
8. The Councils standard terms and conditions relating to orders and payment are available on the chest and acceptance of them is a requirement for trading with the Council. Additionally there may be further terms and conditions relating to the purchase of individual goods and services contained in the draft Contract enclosed as part of the RFQ. Suppliers are advised to fully consider these before submitting a quotation.
- Mr Matthew Moxon
- Email Address:
- Kingsway House
- 09/07/2014 13:00
- 15/07/2014 10:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online