Runnymede Regeneration Initiative
To enter into a development agreement to provide real estate development services and design and construction works, in respect of the on-going regeneration of the Runnymede area.
United Kingdom-Addlestone: Urban development construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Runnymede Borough Council
Civic Centre, Station Road, Surrey
Contact point(s): Runnymede Borough Council
For the attention of: Heather Northey
KT15 2AH Addlestone
Telephone: +44 1932425698
General address of the contracting authority: https://www.runnymede.gov.uk/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Design and execution
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Runnymede, Surrey.
NUTS code UKJ23
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Contracting Authority requires to have an ongoing role in the operation of the sites (beyond its statutory and landlord duties) following the award of this contract.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
45211360, 45111291, 45112700, 45211000, 45212000, 45212110, 45212150, 45212172, 45212220, 45212300, 45212350, 45212420, 45212421,45212422, 45213100, 45213112, 45215100, 45215130, 45215210, 45215214, 55000000, 70100000, 70110000, 71000000, 71541000, 92000000,98000000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: As set out in the ITPD. Additionally, under this initiative, the contractor and its supply chain will be required to actively participate in the achievement of social objectives relating to participation in skills development, employment and training programmes in accordance with the contracting authority’s requirements as set out in the ITPD and other added value contributions by the contractor and its supply chain in order to support community programmes promoted by the contracting authority. Accordingly, the contract performance conditions may relate in particular to secondary considerations.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
As set out in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (‘PQQ’).
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: As set out in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
IV.1.3)Reduction of the number of operators during the negotiation or dialogue
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2015/S 213-387625 of 4.11.2015
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
1. To express an interest in this project, economic operators are required to submit a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (‘PQQ’) to the Contracting Authority to arrive no later than 13:00 on 8.1.2016. The PQQ is accessible via Contracts Finder — www.gov.uk/contracts-finder
2. Economic operators are requested to submit any queries in relation to this project, the PQQ or this notice to email@example.com
3. It is anticipated that the Invitation to Participate in Dialogue will be issued to shortlisted applicants on or around 22.1.2016. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to vary this date and any other procurement timescales or arrangements, whether set out in this notice or identified later.
4. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to abandon this procurement process at any stage following the publication of this notice and/or not to award any contract in respect of this contract. The Contracting Authority further reserves the right to award the Development Agreement or other contract in respect of part of the project only.
5. Full details of the scope and requirements for the project’s completion will be set out in the tender documentation to be issued by the Contracting Authority.
6. All applicants are solely responsible for their costs and expenses incurred in connection with the preparation and submission of the PQQ and all future stages of the selection, evaluation and award process. Under no circumstances will the Contracting Authority or any of its advisors be liable for any costs or expenses borne by any applicant or such applicant’s associated organisations or any of its advisors in this process whether the applicant is successful or otherwise.
7. The Contracting Authority notes that the reference in this notice to Directive 2004/18/EC now relates to Directive 2014/24/EU.
8. The Contracting Authority’s minimum requirements in respect of variant bids (see Section II.1.9 of this notice) will be made clear in the relevant iterations of the procurement documents.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand
WC2A 2LL London
Telephone: +44 2079476000
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
In the event an appeal regarding the award of the Development Agreement is not successfully resolved, the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 (SI 2015/102) provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by breach of the Regulations to take legal action. Any such action must be brought within the applicable limitation period. Where a contract has not been entered into, the court may order the setting aside of the award decision or order that the Contracting Authority amend any document and may award damages. If the contract has been entered into, the court may, depending on the circumstances, award damages, make a declaration of ineffectiveness, order the Contracting Authority to pay a fine, and/or order that the duration of the contract be shortened. The purpose of the aforementioned is to allow the parties to apply to the courts to set aside the award decision before the contract is entered into.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: