School HR and Payroll Tender
Currently our schools use a number of different providers for HR and Payroll services. We wish to procure an HR support function and payroll service to cover all our schools.
United Kingdom-Reading: Human resources management consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
CfBT Schools Trust
60 Queens Road
For the attention of: Cam Sans
RG1 4BS Reading
Telephone: +44 1189021684
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.cfbt.com/en-GB/What-we-do/School-management-and-ownership/Managing-government-schools/Managing-free-schools-and-academies
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA23307
Electronic access to information: http://www.cfbt.com/en-GB/What-we-do/School-management-and-ownership/Managing-government-schools/Managing-free-schools-and-academies/cfbt-schools-trust-invitation-to-tender
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: England.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
— Increased efficiency;
— A single service specification;
— Consistent good quality service to schools and the centre;
— Single relationship manager for the overall contact (named contacts at school level);
— Reduced cost in total HR and payroll spend;
— Access to staffing information and reporting through one single portal;
— Self service system.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=136597
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 1.9.2014 – 14:00
Via MyTenders Postbox.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: