Search Tips – How to Search Government Online
There are multiple ways to locate government contracts and notices on Government Online:
- The latest tenders are advertised on the Government Tenders page, which is updated twice each business day: http://www.government-online.net/government-tenders/
- All contracts are assigned a category, so the Tender Categories page lists all the categories currently in use. Click here to visit: http://www.government-online.net/tender-categories/
- Contracts can be located using the Google custom search box on the right hand side of each page. This enables the user to input typical search terms for contracts on the site, eg: + framework + building; or, as another example, “Devon County Council”.
- A link to Approved Lists has been placed on the Government Tenders page. The direct link is: http://www.government-online.net/tag/approved-lists/
- A link to Meet the Buyer Events has also been placed on the Government Tenders page. The direct link is: http://www.government-online.net/meet-the-buyer/
- We added Framework Agreements on 25 February 2015 to the Government Tenders page. The direct link is: http://www.government-online.net/frameworks/.
On the Government Tenders page is also a link to the categories for Grants and Funding Opportunities. The direct links for each are, respectively, http://www.government-online.net/grants/ and http://www.government-online.net/funding/
- Towards the end of each post will be a list of Related Posts. These can be viewed by clicking on their hyperlinks.
- At the bottom of each post are a series of hyperlinks, which designate the organisation advertising the contract and the associated category for the contract. Clicking on each will list all items meeting those criteria.
- The final item on each post is a link to the last post and to the next post. These again are hyperlinked.
- Recent Posts show the latest posts on the right hand side of the website.