Signage and Wayfinding Design Services Sussex
To improve the visitor experience and visitor journey across the London and Wakehurst sites.
Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment, Transport and Related Services, Mining and Ores
Location of contract
Value of contract
£50k – £100k
20 November 2017
11 December 2017
Contract start date
08 January 2018
Contract end date
07 January 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Royal Botanic Gardens of Kew is a world leading botanic garden with two main sites, Kew Gardens Richmond and Wakehurst, Sussex. This contract will cover both sites with the audit sections of this brief to occur simultaneously across both sites. The aims of this contract are:
• To improve the visitor experience and visitor journey across the London and Wakehurst sites.
• To provide opportunities for temporary signage for events, weddings and conferences.
• To work with the Wakehurst team to ensure the full signage and wayfinding of all departments are considered and responded to.
• To create a suite of designs for all required signage types across the site.
• To create a Waymarking system which can be used across the Wakehurst and Kew Gardens sites. It is understood that the application of this system may vary from one site to the other.
We are looking for a supplier who has demonstrable experience of working on similar projects for visitor-facing organisations that included the elements of design and execution of a site wayfinding hierarchy and plan and layout in the environment.
About the buyer
The Herbarium, Kew Green
ITT and Specification
The Invitation to tender and response documents can be accessed at the Defra Bravo eTendering Portal (https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk/), please search for Opportunity ref: “itt_3678 – Signage and Wayfinding Design Services for RBG Kew”.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.