Site Investigation Services Aberdeen
This Contract is for the provision of Site Investigation services, anticipated to include non-intrusive geophysical survey.
United Kingdom-Aberdeen: Site-investigation services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Woodhill House, Westburn Road
Contact point(s): Business Services
For the attention of: Head of Commercial and Procurement Services
AB16 5GB Aberdeen
Telephone: +44 1224665816
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r50mszwyzhu85wn/AAD9ez8KW7wkOJ3ja0yFPabEa?dl=0
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Aberdeenshire Council
Internet address: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r50mszwyzhu85wn/AAD9ez8KW7wkOJ3ja0yFPabEa?dl=0
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Aberdeenshire Council
Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road
Contact point(s): Business Services
For the attention of: Head of Commercial & Procurement Service
AB16 5GB Aberdeeen
Internet address: http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: River Carron amd Glaslaw Burn area of Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, AB39.
NUTS code UKM50
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Site is located within the centre of Stonehaven. Site Operations are expected to be focused on land adjacent to two watercourses, namely the River Carron and Burn of Glaslaw, covering a distance of about 900 m along both banks. Information is required for site characterisation purposes to facilitate the detailed design and construction of the proposed ‘Stonehaven Flood Protection Scheme’.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=345198
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71510000, 71351500, 71351210, 71332000, 38296000, 71311000, 38200000, 71251000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Range: between 225 000 and 250 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 3.6.2015 – 11:00
Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB.
Section VI: Complementary information
The Main Flood Protection Scheme details are provided at the following link: http://bit.ly/StonehavenFPS
Pre-construction design drawings and reports are available via an external dropbox site. This link to this site is as followshttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/r50mszwyzhu85wn/AAD9ez8KW7wkOJ3ja0yFPabEa?dl=0
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: