Skills Co-ordinator – Skills for Growth Funding
Identify providers involved in the delivery consortia; Undertake Provider Due Diligence; On a virtual basis allocate a funding facility to each provider.
- Skills Co-ordinator – Skills for Growth Funding
- Liverpool City Region has been allocated funding within the Growth Deal to support small and medium sized businesses in their training requirements. To mobilise this funding, the City Region wishes to appoint a Provider Coordinator to bring together a consortia of providers to help facilitate access to the funds by employers to meet their business needs. The Coordinator will:-
· Identify providers involved in the delivery consortia;
· Undertake Provider Due Diligence;
· On a virtual basis allocate a funding facility to each provider;
· Through the delivery consortia ensure that employers are receiving the support they need;
· Sign off provider generated Employer Training Plans;
· Complete Claims and Eligibility Checks; and
· Submit Management Information.
The capped fee limit for this work in 2015/16 is £0.150m and it will be necessary to demonstrate that the Provider Coordinator can support training providers to work with businesses to best meet their workforce development needs and to draw down the £1.000m funding to support training, including specialist and niche provision where appropriate.
- M General Support
- Email Address:
- 00 – Questions via portal please
- 21/08/2015 09:18
- 14/09/2015 12:00
- 8 (months)
- 0 (months)