Small Value Repairs – One off Contract
South Cambridgeshire District Council is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to carry out some minor works/small value repairs one of SCDC’s properties located in Cambridgeshire.
Minor Works/Small Value Repairs – One off contract
Awarding body South Cambridgeshire District Council
|EST. START DATE:||19/10/2015|
|EST. END DATE:||30/11/2015|
South Cambridgeshire District Council (SCDC) is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to carry out some minor works/small value repairs one of SCDC’s properties located in Cambridgeshire.
This work would suit small to medium enterprises and the work is a one off contract.
Repairs to Property (Identified as Banworth Lane) to include;
• To shore up roof to allow for removal of existing supporting brickwork.
• To demolish existing out-building walls and clean bricks for reuse.
• To excavate and install new concrete footing as specified by SCDC building control and to current building regulations.
• Rebuild out-building using good existing bricks making up with matching new bricks.
• Remove and refit existing GRP door and frame.
• Remove and replace internal concrete floor to current building regulation regulations.
• Renew concrete path to the rear of the out building
• Clear site of all waste material and reinstate adjacent ground
• Contractor to assume responsibility for Building control notice and arrangements of scheduled visits.
Contractors interested in submitting a quotation for these works should email David Gill, Contract Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org by the end date and time of the advert 12/10/2015 no later than 1pm.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Expressions of Interest|
|Option to extend||None|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION||Value Range £3k to £6.5k estimated|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
12 October 2015
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
12 October 2015
EXTEND CONTRACT OPTIONS:
South Cambridgeshire District Council