Smart Card Production and Management Contract Gloucestershire
Online portal for ordering Smart Card / Media for use by general public and via Libraries or Transport Staff; Commercial Smart Card / Smart Media.
Computer and Related Services, Materials and Products, Printing and Publishing, Technology and Equipment, Technology and Equipment
Location of contract
Value of contract
£500k – £580k
05 July 2017
07 August 2017
Contract start date
30 September 2017
Contract end date
29 September 2022
Gloucestershire County Council is responsible for the local delivery of the English National Concessionary Transport Scheme, which includes a statutory duty to issue and manage ITSO smartcards/ smart media and the technical infrastructure to support operator ticketing systems. Smartcard / smart media technology is also used in the delivery of subsidised travel in areas such as H2S, social care, apprenticeships and job seekers. The Council’s contract for a HOPS, CRM, online customer portal and card management bureau is due to end in December 2017 and must be replaced. The new solution should be cost effective and ensure the continuity and future development of smart card ticketing in Gloucestershire over the next five years.
Specifically the Council is looking to purchase the following services:
• Data Transfer / Transition to a new system;
• Customer Relationship Management software system;
• Online portal for ordering Smart Card / Media for use by general public and via Libraries or Transport Staff;
• Commercial Smart Card / Smart Media;
• Data Analytics;
• Production of Smart Cards / Media;
• Distribution of Smart Cards / Media;
• Smart Card / Media support through a back-office system (HOPS);
• Call centre;
• Secure Smart Card / Media data exchange(ISAM);
• Hosting Services;
• Maintenance and Support as appropriate for the all the above services;
• PCI DSS compliant payment mechanism;
• System integration of all of the above services.
About the buyer
Access to documents is via “Supplying the Southwest ” portal. To access the documents you will need to register on the portal.All queries, submission of tenders etc must come via our supplying the South West Portal. Please find below a link to the portal: https://procontract.due-north.com/Login/Index?ReturnUrl=%2fLogin%2fLogoutConfirmation N/a
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.