Soft Drinks Tender
Caerphilly and Merthyr County Borough Council’s are seeking suitable providers to supply Soft Drinks and Confectionery to their respective Authorities.
UK-Ystrad Mynach: soft drinks
Section I: Contracting authority
Caerphilly County Borough Council
Ty Penallta, Tredomen Business Park, Hengoed
For the attention of: Derek Morris
CF82 7PG Ystrad Mynach
Telephone: +44 1443863195
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: +44 1443863167
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.caerphilly.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
NUTS code UKL
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 6
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Full details of the products, along with the estimates of usage are included within the tender document.
Community Benefits apply to this contract, Further details: The document will also include information regarding Community Benefits which will be evaluated as a non core criteria for information only.
15982000, 15842000, 15321000, 15981000, 15312300, 15894400, 15312400
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
The arrangement will be evaluated based on the most economically advantageous tender response and the criteria stated within the tender documents.
Tenderers are able to bid for one or more of the schedules/lots available as detailed within the tender document.
As part of the process, the tender will be undertaken utilising Caerphilly CBC’s Proactis Plaza e-tendering system. Therefore, companies are invited to follow the following directions to register on the system:
1. Log in to the Proactis Plaza E-Sourcing Portal at https://www.proactisplaza.com
2. Click the ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of the window
3. Enter your correct Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details. The system will auto generate the Organisation ID and User Name for you.
4. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click ‘Register’.
5. You will then receive an email from the system asking you to ‘Click here to activate your account’. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details.
6. Please enter the information requested, click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
7. In the Enter Product Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice.
8. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click ‘Next’. This takes you in to the Welcome window.
9. In the ‘Welcome’ window please enter your Organisation name, Organisation ID and User Name (User ID). You now need to create your unique password. Please ensure that you make a note of this along with the other information already recorded.
10. Now click ‘Done’ and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
11. At this point please contact the officer stated above in the Contact Point section and the officer will arrange for you to gain access to the tender documentation.
12. Once you have recieved confirmation that you are able to access the documentation log into https://www.proactisplaza.com and follow the following process
13. Once you have logged on you will enter the Supplier Home page.
14. On the left of the screen click ‘Opportunities’.
15. Click the ‘Requests from Buyers’ command. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you.
16. Click the Project ID that relates to this notice, this will take you into the Tender Request.
17. Note the closing date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the ‘Items’ tab and the Documents tab as there will be information relating to the project held here.
18. You can now either ‘Create a Response’ to, or ‘Decline’ this opportunity.
Tenderers shall express an interest in tendering for this arrangement by contacting the above stated Officer. The closing date for companies to submit tenders for this arrangement is 12:00:00 Noon on Monday 17.9.2012. Please note expressions received following this time and date will not be accepted.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions:
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding-up or administration by the courts or for an arrangement with creditors or is the subject of any other similar proceeding under national laws or regulations;
(c) has been convicted of an offence concerning his professional conduct by a judgement which has the force of res judicata;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can justify;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under the provisions of the Directive on the criteria for qualitative selection.
(b) balance sheets or extracts of balance sheets;
(c) statement of turnover for a maximum of the last three years.
(b) a list of principal deliveries effected or services provided in the last 3 years and evidence of delivery;
(c) an indication of technicians or technical bodies involved;
(d) a description of technical facilities and measures used to ensure quality;
(e) educational and professional qualifications of the supplier and staff responsible for performing the contract;
(f) where appropriate, an indication of the environmental management measures that would be applied when performing the contract;
(g) a statement of average annual manpower and number of staff in the last 3 years;
(i) details of any intended sub-contracting arrangements;
(j) where appropriate, samples, descriptions and photographs of products and quality assurance certificates.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
All tenderers must have and be able to supply their documented food safety management system (HACCP), and if accepted will be subject to an independant third party food safety audit.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:1.8.2012