Software Development Support Services London
Maintaining the functionality of the repository and API. Ensuring that updates to software e.g. Mono are implemented smoothly; Maintaining the functionality of the API and troubleshooting any problems.
United Kingdom-London: Education and training services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Education and Training Foundation
Fourth Floor, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road
Contact point(s): Business Development
For the attention of: Director of Procurement and Transition
SW1W 9SP London
Telephone: +44 2037408280
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA28768
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: England.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Maintaining the functionality of the repository and API.
— Ensuring that updates to software e.g. Mono are implemented smoothly;
— Maintaining the functionality of the API and troubleshooting any problems;
— Making necessary changes to the Taxonomic engine, Lexaurus, and synchronising components dependent upon it.
Maintaining and development of Drupal based websites.
— Implementing Drupal updates;
— Troubleshooting any problems with how Drupal sites interact with the API and repository;
— Providing support for Exhibition sites: developing new sites, maintaining existing sites and facilitating closure of redundant sites.
Responses to Service Desk enquiries.
— Responding to feedback and enquiries;
— Redirecting enquiries to appropriate technical and content support;
— Logging enquiries and ensuring and providing monthly update on issues.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=152230
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
80000000, 71356300, 72611000, 72212700, 72212900, 72212931, 72261000, 72260000, 72267000, 72267100, 72268000, 72212190
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Competitive tenders are sought that will address all of the points in this specification. Tenderers are invited to show any added value that may be provided at no extra cost to the Foundation.
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Contract issued and commences: 17.6.2015.
Probationary year ends: 16.6.2016.
Two-year service delivery (if agreed to proceed): 17.6.2016 to 16.6.2018.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(2) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(3) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(4) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(5) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 27.5.2015 – 17:00
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
The Education and Training Foundation
Fourth Floor 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road Victoria
SW1W 9SP London
Telephone: +44 2037408280
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: