Strategic Communications Partner for Care Quality Commission
Plan, deliver and evaluate no less than two multi-channel large reach consumer communications campaigns, using a mix of paid and earned channels to achieve maximum impact against our defined objectives.
Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
£65k – £72k
07 December 2016
03 January 2017
Contract start date
31 January 2017
Contract end date
30 January 2019
CQC are looking for a strategic communications partner to work with the Public Engagement team to:
• Plan, deliver and evaluate no less than two multi-channel large reach consumer communications campaigns, using a mix of paid and earned channels to achieve maximum impact against our defined objectives;
• Commission communications content such as public polls, videos, infographics and other communication materials required for successful delivery of communications campaigns.
The communications campaigns will be targeting two key population groups who are choosing care:
• Women who are pregnant, are looking to be pregnant, or have recently used maternity services in England
• People choosing adult social care for themselves or on behalf of a loved one in England
Through this work we will:
• Increase public awareness and understanding of CQC and through this build confidence in our role and purpose;
• Promote resources we have available for people to make informed choices around their care, such as our inspection reports and ratings;
• Help us make sure we present a view of our role in the health and social care system in a way that makes sense to people;
• Encourage and enable people to share their experiences of care with us;
• Continue to work with the public to understand and focus on what matters to people, build public trust and confidence in our work, and empower people to understand the quality of care they should expect.
About the buyer
Newcastle upon Tyne
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.