Supply and Delivery of Kitchens in Wales
It is RCT Homes intention to appoint a single contractor to supply and deliver the kitchens for all cyclical maintenance requirements on RCT Homes properties over the next 5 years.
United Kingdom-Pontypridd: Fitted kitchens
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Ty Pennant, Mill Street
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Leanne Edwards
CF37 2SW Pontypridd
Telephone: +44 1443494434
General address of the contracting authority: www.rcthomes.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0787
Electronic access to information: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: RCT Homes
Ty Pennant, Mill Street
CF37 2SW Pontypridd
Telephone: +44 1443494434
Internet address: www.rcthomes.co.uk
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Rhondda Cynon Taf.
NUTS code UKL15
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
This tender exercise is intended to assist RCT Homes in selecting a suitable partner to deliver these services. It is RCT Homes intention to appoint a single contractor to supply and deliver the kitchens for all cyclical maintenance requirements on RCT Homes properties over the next 5 years.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales athttp://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=37008
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Financial Year, Volume:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 2 007 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
Additional information about electronic auction: The pricing submitted as part of this ITT will be used as the base price for each supplier in the reverse e-auction. At e-auction bidders starting point will be the tendered base price; deductions can then be made during the e-auction. The price score from the auction will then be added to the quality score from the ITT to determine which is the most economically advantageous tender (MEAT).
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 11.1.2016 – 12:00
Section VI: Complementary information
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
CSR activities that suppliers may wish to offer could include but are not limited to:
1.Provide sponsorship to support too GrEW’s Driving School,
2.Contribute labour and/or materials for RCT Homes Give and Gain days within the community,
3.Donation commitment to Meadow Prospect RCT Homes charitable subsidiary,
4.Provide pro-bono services to RCT Homes and it partners,
5.Employ staff that reside within the RCT Homes’ unitary authority.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: