Supply and Delivery of Spray Injection Velocity Patcher
Supply and Delivery of a Single Operator Highway Vehicle – Spray Injection Velocity Patcher.
United Kingdom-Hengoed: Specialist vehicles
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Caerphilly County Borough Council
Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach
Contact point(s): Procurement Services
For the attention of: Wayne Thomas
CF82 7PG Hengoed
Telephone: +44 1443863161
Fax: +44 1443863167
General address of the contracting authority: www.caerphilly.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0272
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Caerphilly.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The vehicle required is a 4 x 2 rigid vehicle — GVW 18 tonne special body. Patcher equipment required includes but is not limited to:
— Aggregate Hopper;
— Bitumen Tank;
— Bitumen Heater;
— Bitumen Delivery;
— Flush System;
— Spray Head;
— Bitumen Spray System;
— Stone Chip Spread system;
— Rear Observation System.
The vehicle is to be delivered new and complete with all necessary documentation including installation/calibration certification, handbook/operating manuals, complete with 12 months Road fund License, first registration, number plates and minimum 12 months warranty.
Please note this is a one off purchase.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
34114000, 34144000, 34144400
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 250 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
The period to register interest in the opportunity on the proactis plaza e-tendering system is up to 20.7.2015. The system will not accept any further interest after this date.
The clarification period for any queries shall be up to 22.7.2015. Any queries shall via dialogue facility on the proactis plaza system but please note that No clarification queries will be responded to after this date.
The closing date for tender return via the e-tendering system is 12:00 noon on 24.7.2015. The system will not accept any tenders after this time and date.
Companies are invited to follow the following directions to register on to the system if you are not already registered and how in addition to have access to the documentation:
1. Log in to the Proactis Supplier Portal at https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
2. Click the ‘Sign Up’ option on the Portal homepage.
3. Enter your correct Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details.
4. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click ‘Register’.
5. You will then receive an email from the system asking you follow a link to activate your account.
6. Please enter the information requested, clicking on the blue arrow to move on to the next stage and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
7. In the Classification section please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice, it is essential that only CPV Codes specific to your organisation are added to your profile.
8. Buyer Selection — At this stage you are required to indicate which Buyer Organisations you would like to register with. Please remember to register with Caerphilly this ensures that you will be alerted to all relevant opportunities.
9. Terms and Conditions — Read the terms and conditions of the use of this Supplier Portal and tick the box to denote you have read and understood the terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree you cannot complete the registration process. Once you have agreed click on the blue arrow to move on to the next stage.
10. Insert a password for the admin user and repeat it. The password must be between 6 and 50 characters in length. It must contain at least 2 number(s). Once completed select ‘Complete Registration’ and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
11. From the Home Page, go to the ‘Opportunities’ icon, all current opportunities will be listed. Click on the blue arrow under the field ‘Show Me’ of the relevant opportunity then click to register your interest on the applicable button.
12. Refresh your screen by clicking on the opportunities icon located on the left hand side, to view the opportunity click the blue arrow.
13. Note the closing date for completion of the relevant project. To find all available documentation please drop down the ‘Request Documents’ option and click to download all documents.
14. You can now either complete your response or ‘Decline’ this opportunity.
All queries are to be made via the messaging system on the Proactis portal. Please note we will not accept any questions/queries via telephone/email.
A supplier guide is available via the portal detailing how to use the Proactis Plaza system.
If you require assistance please contact
— Natasha Ford +44 1443863075 — email@example.com
— Danielle Parker +44 1443863275 — firstname.lastname@example.org
(WA Ref: 25611).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: