Supply and Installation of Audio Visual and Conference Call Equipment
Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment
Location of contract
Value of contract
11 December 2017
05 January 2018
Contract start date
12 January 2018
Contract end date
31 January 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Each meeting room has its own requirements ranging from a full refit, to minor corrective works. Several meeting rooms across the three Council’s stock are currently being renovated with existing budgets on a priority basis. All three Councils have visions to include corporate communications to staff, and the ability to utilise digital media within meetings and events. This needs to be installed.
• Upgrade the existing AV in meeting room spaces to address the shortcomings of the existing facilities and provision systems that will be fit for purpose, and flexible to upgrade during the expected lifespan to meet new requirements.
• Provide a system within the meeting rooms that functions reliably and can be fully utilised to make meetings flow more efficiently.
• Provide a system that can be fully utilised for Digital Signage
• Extend the reach of public meetings by embracing new technologies for broadcasting and conferencing.
• Upgrading/Replacing the existing systems in the meeting rooms will ensure reliability.
• Including Video Conferencing meets a broader objective to raise visibility and make it more accessible to those who would not normally attend or cannot.
• Inclusion of the latest digital standards will help ensure that attendees/presenters can reliably connect their devices, dramatically improving the flow of meetings.
• Inclusion of the latest digital signage will help ensure that corporate communications can be reliability transferred across the Council facilities
About the buyer
Huntingdonshire District Council
Pathfinder House, St Marys Street
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.