Supply and Installation of Palisade Fencing
Halton Borough Council would like to invite quotations for the supply and installation of 215 linear metres of galvanised steel palisade fencing to land in the Johnsons Lane area in Widnes.
- Halton Borough Council
- The Supply and Installation of Palisade Fencing
- Halton Borough Council would like to invite quotations for the supply and installation of 215 linear metres of galvanised steel palisade fencing to land in the Johnsons Lane area in Widnes.
It is estimated the Council will require the works to commence towards the end of during May 2015.
The fencing is to form a boundary to a new access road within the Widnes area. It is estimated works will commence in May 2015 and will be carried out during normal working hours.
The works comprise of the supply and installation of:
· Approximately 215 linear metres of galvanised metal palisade fencing,
· 3mm W profile, galvanised, polyester powder coated (green to RAL 6005) palisade fencing with rounded and notched pales
· Height 2500mm from the ground with a further 750mm concreted under ground level (Refer to attached plan for all measurements)
· Fixing – set posts in accordance with British Standard BS 1722 Part 12 2006 Security (SP) normally at 2.75 metre centres, horizontal rails to posts by means of a fishplate connection.
· Pales are attached using either galvanised / stainless steel bolts with anti-vandal snap-off cone nuts.
· Posts will be concreted in a mix to conform to BS 5328.
· Works are being tendered as a traditional JCT fixed price contract
- Miss Vicky Tiernan
- Email Address:
- Kingsway House
- 02/04/2015 12:51
- 17/04/2015 10:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)