Supply and Installation of Port Signage
1) Replacement of existing primary and secondary entrance signage; 2) Replacement of vehicle directional signage; 3) Replacement of ABP gatehouse signage; 4) Replacement of ABP Building Identification signage.
United Kingdom-London: Signs and illuminated signs
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Associated British Ports
25 Bedford Street
For the attention of: Jo Badjie
WC2E 9ES London
Telephone: +44 7725639547
General address of the contracting entity: http://www.abports.co.uk
Electronic access to information: http://www.abports.co.uk/Contact_Us/Suppliers/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting entity:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Works to be carried out at 20 number port locations across the UK.
NUTS code UK
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s):
1) Replacement of existing primary and secondary entrance signage;
2) Replacement of vehicle directional signage;
3) Replacement of ABP gatehouse signage;
4) Replacement of ABP Building Identification signage;
5) New digital and non-digital tenant directory signs;
6) Replacement of ABP Building / shed signage;
7) New Safety KPI signage screens.
The ports affected are: Ayr, Barrow, Barry, Cardiff, Fleetwood, Garston, Goole, Grimsby, Hull, Immingham, Ipswich, Kings Lynn, Lowestoft, Newport, Plymouth, Port Talbot, Silloth, Swansea, Teignmouth and Troon.
The project has the ability to be split into 5 potential categories:
1) Supply only Signage for all 20 port locations;
2) Supply and install signage for all 20 port locations;
3) Install only signage for all 20 port locations;
4) Install only signage to 10 port locations (Northern);
5) Install only signage to 10 port locations (Southern).
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.8)Information about lots
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
Applicants will be advised of any guarantees, warranties or parent company guarantees required in the tender document.
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
Retentions, payment terms and liquidated damages will be confirmed in the tender document.
III.1.4)Other particular conditions:
— All site management will be required to be qualified to a minimum SMSTS level (or equivalent);
— All site employees will be required to hold valid CSCS cards to the appropriate level;
— The installation contractors will be required to be a member of an accredited Health and Safety Scheme membership such as CHAS and SafeContractor. They will also be required to be NICEIC registered.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: