Supply Back Office and Portfolio Administration Software
Newark & Sherwood District Council is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced and qualified service providers who are able to offer full back-office and portfolio administration services in support of a limited number of loans to local businesses.
Provision of back-office and portfolio administration services in respect of small business loans
Awarding body Newark and Sherwood District Council
|Est. Start Date:||07/01/2013|
|Est. End Date:||06/01/2016|
Newark & Sherwood District Council is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced and qualified service providers who are able to offer full back-office and portfolio administration services in support of a limited number of loans to local businesses. The proposed solution is required to cover the complete lifecycle of the loan, from post-client enquiry through to application, underwriting, agreement, collections and redemption.
The service solution must include the following:
– Electronic access to a hosted secure database
– Initial set-up to include one-off amendment of standard client communications (letters, etc.) to reflect the Council’s brand and corporate culture and user defined pick lists, installation of the system and testing.
– Free upgrades of the standard system
-Data security in the form of daily off-site replication /back-up
– Frequent Disaster Recovery testing
– Software licences as necessary
– User training
– Telephone support
– Credit Checks
– Preparation and checking of loan documentation
– Creation and management of repayment schedules
– Calculation and charging interest
– Management of Direct Debit mandates
– Daily collections of Direct Debit repayments, daily disbursement of loan advances
– Issuing various client advices, non-payment, DDI cancelled 2nd consecutive non-payment etc.
– Issuing annual loan account statements
– Operating a client bank account for our funds / repayments
– Reconciling disbursements and receipts with cash movements through the client account, preparing management reports and repatriating funds on a monthly cycle.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Expressions of Interest|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Newark & Sherwood District Council