Supply Content Management System to Wolverhampton City Council
Requirement for a flexible product that will support our vision to consolidate websites to be housed under one solution.
- System, storage and content management software package – 48780000
- System, storage and content management software development services – 72212780
Location of contract
Value of contract
24 August 2018
17 September 2018
Contract start date
01 November 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
City of Wolverhampton Council has gone through a three-year transformation programme to centralise customer contact and identify all transactional services – apply, book, pay, report, request etc. In parallel a channel shift initiative has been undertaken to optimise the current corporate website, establish digital standards/publishing model and all evaluate the ‘digital real estate’.
The organisation now has over 15 key websites as well as satellite campaign websites. We now require a CMS which:
• Is a flexible product which will support our vision to consolidate websites to be housed under one solution
• Has the ability to develop new subsites/campaign pages with varying style and attributes
• Possesses effective workflow management and approval
• May have ‘bolt ons’ which enhance the UX and ‘handover’ to self- serve.
• Creates a seamless journey to encourage customer uptake of the digital ‘call to action’.
If you go to the following link and express interest you will see the requirements from there.
About the buyer
St Peters Square
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.