Supply Data Storage and Reporting Tools
The Provision of a Data Storage, Reporting and Presentation Architecture for the Performance and Analysis Service,.
- Sheffield City Council
- The Provision of a Data Storage, Reporting and Presentation Architecture for the Performance and Analysis Service, 2016 to 2019 with OTE 2 X 12 Months
- Project objectives
The project is to provide a data storage, presentation and reporting tools to replace / supplement the existing systems used by the Performance and Analysis Service (PAS). The system will allow PAS to store, access and report on data relating to children and young people securely and to meet the operational and strategic reporting requirements within the Children, Young People and Families Portfolio.
The solution must:
· Provide secure data storage with the ability to automatically link and copy tables from other Council systems as well as add external data and create derived tables
· Be compliant with any relevant security standards and allow user permissions to be set up with different access levels
· Be compatible with a variety of data analysis and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Excel and Stata.
· Include a secure web-based portal to host reports
· Provide an uninterrupted service between the hours of 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
· To ensure all aspects are updated and maintained for life of contract
There are three elements to the solution: a data storage facility; a reporting tool and a presentation layer. Each element should be quoted for separately and total costs should be forecast over the lifetime of the contract.
- Mr Steve Clough
- Email Address:
- 0114 203 7003
- Level 2, North Wing
- 22/04/2016 15:00
- 25/05/2016 16:00
- 36 (months)
- 12 (months)