Supply of Fresh and Cooked Meats
Caerphilly County Borough Council are seeking to establish a framework Agreement for the Supply and Distribution of Fresh and Cooked Meats.
United Kingdom-Hengoed: Animal products, meat and meat products
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach
Telephone: +44 1443863161
Fax: +44 1443863062
NUTS code: UKL16
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0272
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
The Supply of Fresh and Cooked Meats.
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
Caerphilly County Borough Council are seeking to establish a framework Agreement for the Supply and Distribution of Fresh and Cooked Meats in accordance with the tender documents.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
Establishments within the boundaries of Caerphilly County Borough Council.
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
Caerphilly County Borough Council invites tenders in for the Supply and Distribution of Fresh and Cooked Meats to participating establishments within Caerphilly County Borough.
This framework agreement will be available to Caerphilly County Borough Council only and will primarily be used by our Schools and Social Services establishments. It should be noted that the framework agreement is open to all client departments within the Authority.
This Framework Agreement is a non contractual arrangement whereby the Framework Provider(s) offers the supply of goods at an agreed price for the offer period subject to variations but a contractual relationship between the Framework Provider(s) and the Purchaser(s) does not become effective until the Purchaser(s) places an order with the Framework Provider (s) for the supply of goods.
This Framework Agreement will not be for any fixed quantity but only for such quantities as the Purchaser(s) may order from time to time.
The Council do not bind themselves to purchase any fixed quantity of goods or any goods at all. The estimate of requirements based on previous usage is provided by the Council and is merely to assist the tenderer in making their bid.
The period of the framework shall be 1.12.2017 to 31.5.2019. The Council, reserves the right, subject to satisfactory service provision, to extend the contract for a period of up to one year until 31.5.2020.
Suppliers accepted onto the framework agreement will be required to hold a Caerphilly Third Party Food Hygiene Audit. Further information on qualifying criteria can be found within the tender documents.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.12)Information about electronic catalogues
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Economic and financial standing
III.1.3)Technical and professional ability
III.2.3)Information about staff responsible for the performance of the contract
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.3)Information about a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.6)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Ty Penallta, Tredomen Business Park, Ystrad Mynach, CF82 7PG.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
As part of the process, the tender will be undertaken utilising Caerphilly CBC’s Proactis Plaza e-tendering system. Therefore, companies are invited to follow the following directions to register on the system:
1. Log in to the Proactis Plaza E-Sourcing Portal at https://www.proactisplaza.com
2. Click the Register Now button at the bottom of the window.
3. Enter your correct Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details. The system will auto generate the Organisation ID and User Name for you.
4. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click Register.
5. You will then receive an email from the system asking you to Click here to activate your account. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details.
6. Please enter the information requested, click Next and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
7. In the Enter Product Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice.
8. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click Next. This takes you in to the Welcome window.
9. In the Welcome window please enter your User Name (User ID) and password. You now need to create your unique password. Please ensure that you make a note of this along with the other information already recorded.
10. Now click Done and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
11. From the Home Page, go to the ‘Opportunities’ area, then search for New Opportunities. Click on the ‘ID’ of the relevant opportunity and then click to register your interest on the relevant button. Click the Requests from Buyers command in the Opportunities area. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you.
12. Click the Project ID that relates to this notice, this will take you into the Tender Request.
13. Note the closing date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the Items tab and the Documents tab as there will be information relating to the project held here.
14. You can now either Create a Response to, or Decline this opportunity.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at http://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=71033
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
Procurement is viewed as a key driver for delivering the Council’s sustainable development commitment.
Sustainable development means ensuring that the Council’s actions contribute in the round to social, economic and environmental well-being now and in the future; improving the environment, building stronger communities, reducing social exclusion and poverty and encouraging the development of the economy.
The Council’s commitment to deliver ‘Community Benefit’ outcomes is designed to ensure that wider social and economic issues are taken into account when utilising procurement processes for contracts and the spending of public money.
Suppliers must provide a Community Benefit statement for review as a Non-Core approach.
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia.
Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach
Telephone: +44 1443863161
Fax: +44 1443863167Internet address:www.caerphilly.gov.uk
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: