Supply of Fresh Meat Open Day – 4th February 2015
Suppliers are invited to an Open Day to discuss their views of the market, Knowledge of the markets interest in this service.
- Cheshire East Borough Council
- Supply of Fresh Meat Open Day – 4th February 2015
- Cheshire East Borough Council intends to re-tender for Fresh Meat and Fresh Meat Products including Poultry in autumn 2015 for all geographical areas within the region.
In a continual development to provide high quality, healthy , sustainable food to children in Cheshire East Schools, Cheshire East Catering are looking to continue delivery of Fresh Meat and related products into schools .
It is the aim of Cheshire East Catering to achieve the Silver Catermark of the Soil Association’s “Food for Life Partnership” in as many schools as possible. In order to do this we have to be serving Farm Assured meat as a minimum and some Organic products.
Cheshire East Catering is responsible for the catering in 106 Primary Schools and 4 High Schools
- Suppliers are invited to an Open Day to discuss their views of the market, Knowledge of the markets interest in this service
- Options for how the requirements could be delivered
- Understanding what the market needs within the service specification and guidance for the procurement process
on Wednesday 4th February at Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
Please book an appointment by contacting Jessica Atkinson on 01606 271602 or email Jessica.email@example.com.
- Mrs Louise Fenn
- Email Address:
- 01270 686454
- 20/01/2015 00:00
- 03/02/2015 20:00
- 48 (months)
- 24 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Supplier Guidance on Submitting Quotations and Tender Responses.pdf||220kb||20/01/2015|