Supply of Daily Agency Staff London
We are seeking to recruit the services of an Agency that can meet the demands of our school by providing outstanding teachers and support staff for short-term, daily contracts.
United Kingdom-London: Education and training services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Altmore and Lathom Schools Federation
Altmore Avenue, East Ham
For the attention of: Mr Lando Du Plooy
E6 2BX London
Telephone: +44 2084723555
Fax: +44 2084706126
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA33509
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 24: Education and vocational education services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Altmore and Lathom Schools.
NUTS code UKI
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Our learning community is creative, exciting and well supported by all stakeholders. The range of activities includes our direct work starting with our Breakfast and After School clubs where Vulnerable Families and SEN children regularly attend. In a broader context, our provision successfully collaborates with colleagues in the Health service and other registered charities in our local community. There is a genuine commitment by all staff to ensure that these children and families get the best possible start to their learning and achieve their potential regardless of their starting points.
Through our expansion programme we are moving to 5 forms of entry across all year groups, our current roll across the Federation is in the region of 1 100 children, spanning a total of 33 classes across the Federation of Schools.
We are seeking to recruit the services of an Agency that can meet the demands of our school by providing outstanding teachers and support staff for short-term, daily contracts and also contracts on a longer basis, based on the needs of the school.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=154550
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
80000000, 80110000, 79620000, 80410000
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 920 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Observations of Class teachers performance and quality of teaching and learning.
Observations and monitoring of support staff with specific focus on pupil progress and outcomes for children.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
All candidates will be required to provide Certificates and Accreditation for Safer Recruitment
All candidates will be required to provide certificates and Accreditation for Safeguarding and Child Protection Training of Staff.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(4) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(5) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(6) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(7) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(8) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
Reference to the relevant law, regulation or administrative provision: Education – Teaching.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Financial Suitability of Company and Price. Weighting 10
2. Track Record and References. Weighting 20
3. Professional Capacity of Staff. Weighting 50
4. On-going commitment to training of employees. Weighting 5
5. Awards and Accreditations. Weighting 5
6. Leadership and Management of Company. Weighting 5
7. Safeguarding and Special Educational Needs Capacity. Weighting 5
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: March 2017.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: