Supply of Road Stone and Concrete Aggregate
This framework is for the supply and delivery of road stone and concrete aggregate.
United Kingdom-Dundee: Gravel, sand, crushed stone and aggregates
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
1 Soutar Street
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Elaine Brown
DD3 8SS Dundee
Telephone: +44 1382834075
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.tayside-contracts.co.uk/
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA12383
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Tayside Procurement Consortium
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Various locations throughout Tayside.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 30
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 3
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
This framework is for the supply and delivery of road stone and concrete aggregate. The individual orders will be determined at the time of requirement and will be dependant on the price, availability, logistical capability and product suitability.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information, please visit the Public Contracts Scotland website at:http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=410235
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the postbox facility. A user guide is available at:http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 2 500 000 and 3 000 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: An additional 12 months, if the products are fit for purpose.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
In the case of renewable supplies or service contracts, estimated timeframe for subsequent contracts:
in months: 12 (from the award of the contract)
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed or a member of the relevant organisation in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services described in this notice by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities, which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Tayside Contracts will require suppliers to supply information as laid out in the ITT.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 30.9.2015 – 12:00
Contracts House, Souter Street, Dundee.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 4 Years.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: