Supply of Steel Security Cages
2 x Security cages for temporary storage of items that have been illegally dumped onsite, prior to their onward transfer to correct waste disposal site.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||01/02/2013|
|Est. End Date:||01/02/2013|
2 x Security cages for temporary storage of items that have been illegally dumped onsite, prior to their onward transfer to correct waste disposal site:
– 1 for storage of bio and chemical hazards already in containers, such as gas bottles
– 1 for storage of waste electrical items, such as fridges, TV’s etc
Each to be made using a frame with mesh side panels and roof, and two access doors. A floor is not necessarily required; please indicate whether your bid includes one or not, or provide prices for both options where available.
– Frame to be constructed from fully welded steel angle with a galvanised finish.
– Panels to be constructed using 25 x 25mm steel mesh with a galvanised finish.
Two Yellow enamelled access doors giving a full width opening .
– Doors to be made with steel frame and mesh as above
– Doors must have a means to attach padlock (no padlock to be supplied)
– Overall Size: 2070 x 700 x 1680mm or thereabouts
– Internal Size: 2040 x 690 x 1585mm or thereabouts
To include delivery to works depot in Leicester LE4 2BF.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Security, Storage, Street Furniture & Ironworks,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
0116 252 8920