Supply Single Rebate Composite Utility Doors
Steel reinforced 70 mm PVC-U profile extruded to BS 7413. Door Facing – Tongue and Grooved white PVC internal & external. Thermoset GRP skins, with natural woodgrain effect.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||11/02/2013|
|Est. End Date:||11/12/2013|
Leicester City Council’s Windows and Doors Factory requires supply of:
• Steel reinforced 70 mm PVC-U profile extruded to BS 7413.
• Door Facing – Tongue and Grooved white PVC internal & external
• Thermoset GRP skins, with natural woodgrain effect.
• 100% CFC free polyurethane thermally insulated inner core.
• 5 lever mortice lock, D handle and either 2 or 3 non-adjustable butt hinges, Winkhaus Cobra Centre Lock
• Outerskin: White PVC-U GRP moulded skins. Innerskin: PVC-U skin in White.
• 7mm aluminium flat silver threshold
Door Size (w x h, minimum–maximum):
2600: 671–990 x 1879–2126 mm.
Top Light Size mm (w x h):
900 x 300, 900 x 500 & 900 x 700
Interested Suppliers should complete the quotation form (link to the document is below) and return to:firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this work.
Only quotations on the form below will be accepted.
This should be returned by 4.30pm 7th February 2013 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight, 6th February 2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Building Construction Materials, Buildings, Supplies, Products,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Lisa Brownbridge – 0116 252 8923
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG