Supply Strengths Based 360 Tool
TfL requirement for strengths based 360 tool. Contract Value: £120,000.
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
28 August 2019
16 September 2019
Contract start date
07 October 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Organisational Development and Leadership is part of TfL’s Diversity, Inclusion and Talent team which is accountable for TfL’s Diversity and Inclusion agenda, which includes developing a D&I strategy for the organisation that delivers impact, is aligned to our overall strategic direction, meets wider corporate social responsibilities and highlights our key people priorities.
It is also accountable for developing TfL’s talent acquisition and organisational development strategies, which provide a foundation for the design and implementation of bespoke interventions to meet the evolving needs of the organisation.
• Developing appropriate programmes, initiatives, frameworks, practices and strategies that successfully deliver against the organisational and Mayoral agenda
• Organisational design process, ensuring consistent approach and implementation across TfL to achieve sustainability of business change and business improvement
• Developing and delivering pan TfL talent strategy, ensuring alignment to wider people initiatives that drive a culture of high performance
• Designing and delivering development programmes and management of schemes across TfL
• Defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for senior leadership recruitment pan TfL
• Developing strategies and plans to identity and attract diverse top tier talent to ensure that TfL represents the city that it serves demographically
About the buyer
Please access the tender details and documents through the link provided in this advert. All communication must be through the portal. Advert details can also be found here: https://procontract.due-north.com/Procurer/Advert/View?advertId=c751b4c0-79c9-e911-80f8-005056b64545&fromAdvertEvent=True
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.