Supported Living Services West Sussex
WSCC AE A Place to Live and Supported Living Services for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
United Kingdom-Chichester: Health and social work services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
West Sussex County Council
County Hall, West Street
For the attention of: Alison Eastman
PO19 1RG Chichester
Telephone: +44 330224813
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/default.aspx
Address of the buyer profile: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sesharedservices/aspx/Home
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Within the County of West Sussex.
NUTS code UKJ2
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
1) A Place To Live Scheme — These are supported living accommodation based services that were set up in 2010 following a project to close NHS ‘campus’ provision for adults with learning disabilities, in line with government policy. The Council requires a supported living service to a number of customers with Learning Disabilities who reside in scheme based properties across the County.
2) Supported Living Service — These are outreach services (individual support services) and accommodation based supported living services that were previously provided by the Council in-house until 2012. The Council requires a supported living service to be provided to a number of customers with learning disabilities who live in the community and in 2 schemes.
Both Service Areas are split into Geographical Areas of Coastal, Northern and Western. Bidders may bid for any one Geographical Area (Lot) or combination of Geographical Areas (Lots) within each Service Area.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
85000000, 85311000, 85312000, 85300000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Lot 1) Coastal;
Lot 2) Northern;
Lot 3) Western;
Lot 4) Coastal and Northern;
Lot 5) Coastal and Western;
Lot 6) Northern and Western;
Lot 7) Coastal, Northern and Western;
Within Service Area 2 (Supported Living Services) there are 7 Lots available:
Lot 8) Coastal;
Lot 9) Northern;
Lot 10) Western;
Lot 11) Coastal and Northern;
Lot 12) Coastal and Western;
Lot 13) Northern and Western;
Lot 14) Coastal, Northern and Western;
The total estimated value of the contract(s), is approximately 3 500 000 GBP per annum for A Place To Live Services and 720 000 GBP per annum for Supported Living Services, based upon information from the financial year 2014/15; however no guarantee or commitment as to the initial and future value of any work arising from these contract(s) can be given.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 25 320 000 GBP
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: As detailed in the procurement documentation.
As detailed in the procurement documentation.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
As detailed in the procurement documentation.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
West Sussex County Council is a Public Authority within the meaning of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and all correspondence received will be dealt with in accordance with the Act.
Bidders are advised that a bidder briefing event will be held on Monday 29 February at 10:00 until 12:00, at Billingshurst Centre, Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9QW. The event will provide information on:
— Overview of the requirement;
— Explanation of the process;
— Q & A;
— Using the WSCC eSourcing Portal;
Bidders wishing to attend this event should send a correspondence through the project on InTend providing the names of those attending. Should you have any questions, please use the correspondence facility of InTend.
To express interest in this tender you should:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once):
— browse to the eSourcing portal: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sesharedservices/aspx/Home and click the link to register.
2. Enter your correct business and user details ensuring you complete all mandatory fields marked in yellow;
3. You will then be fully registered and ready to access opportunities;
4. Click on tenders along the top bar;
5. You will see the option to choose ‘My Tenders, current and forthcoming’;
6. The opportunity will be in forthcoming tenders ref CWSCC- 004923;
7. You will also see there is an option to choose the customer;
8. When searching for opportunities within West Sussex please remember to check both options of WSCC to ensure nothing is missed;
9. There will be an ‘express an interest button’ please click this and your interest will be registered with us;
10. Once you have expressed an interest in a tender it will appear in your ‘my tenders’ list.
If you require any further assistance consult the online help, or contact the eSourcing portal help desk. The Contracting Authority intends to use the West Sussex eSourcing portal in this procurement exercise.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: