Supporting People Framework for Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council is looking to procure the services of providers onto a Supporting People Framework, following which opportunities to provide services will be offered via Mini-Competitions.
- Blackburn with Darwen
- Supporting People Framework
- Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council is looking to procure the services of providers onto a Supporting People Framework, following which opportunities to provide services will be offered via Mini-Competitions. The Framework agreement will be for a period of 48 months and services awarded contract via mini competition will be for a period of 2 years (with an option to extend for a further 2 years). The Framework is anticipated to be in effect as of April 2015.
All Framework Providers will be issued with an invitation to tender for each service via a Mini Competition according to their registered interest in the following Lots:
· Homeless Families with support needs
· Offenders/People at risk of offending
· People with drug/alcohol problems
· People with mental health problems
· Single homeless with support needs
· People at risk of domestic violence
· Young people at risk including teenage parents.
- Ms Laura Matthews
- Email Address:
- 01254 666559
- Floor 4
- 27/11/2014 12:00
- 02/01/2015 00:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 48 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Advert – SP Framework.docx||275kb||24/11/2014|