Temporary Accommodation Framework Agreement
The Council has in the past, required up to 35 external accommodation placements each evening throughout the course of the year.
United Kingdom-Alloa: Services provided by bed and breakfast establishments
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street
For the attention of: Procurement Manager
FK10 1EB Alloa
Telephone: +44 1259450000
Fax: +44 1259452230
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.clacksweb.org.uk/
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00260
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Central Scotland.
NUTS code UKM22
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 20
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 563 680 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Agreement will be for a period of 3 years with the option to extend for 1 further year if required. All successful tenders will form part of a Multi-Supplier Framework designed to assist the council with its responsibilities.
The Council has in the past, required up to 35 external accommodation placements each evening throughout the course of the year. Temporary external accommodation requirements are predicted to fall to 15 places during 2015-16, reducing further to an expected 10 places per night by 2016-17.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=400461
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Option to extend Agreement for 1 further year.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Information about lots
Lot No: 2Lot title: Accommodation required out-with the Clackmannanshire Council boundary area
2)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
3)Quantity or scope
Lot No: 1Lot title: Accommodation required within the Clackmannanshire Council boundary area
2)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
3)Quantity or scope
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: