Temporary Agency Staff Tender
Norse Commercial Services Limited would like to receive expressions of interest from suppliers who can provide and support an appropriate Temporary Agency Staff Contract for Norse Commercial Services.
United Kingdom-Norwich: Supply services of personnel including temporary staff
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Norse Commercial Services Limited
280 Fifers Lane
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Selina Connolly
NR6 6EQ Norwich
Telephone: +44 1603894162
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.ncsgrp.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA30828
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Housing and community amenities
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 22: Personnel placement and supply services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Mainly Norfolk (some national may apply).
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Norse Commercial Services Limited would like to receive expressions of interest from suppliers who can provide and support an appropriate Temporary Agency Staff Contract for Norse Commercial Services Limited. The anticipated contract length is 3 years with the option to extend for 4 years (2 years + 2 years extension option). The value of this contract is estimated at 1 300 000 GBP per annum. If you would like to express an interest in this process then please submit your expression of interest via our ‘mytenders’ portal.
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=157992
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 14.9.2015 – 13:00
Fifers Lane Offices, Norwich.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: