Tender for Domiciliary Care Services in Pembrokeshire
Tender for the Provision of Domiciliary Care Services for the Elderly and other Adults with Physical Disabilities in Pembrokeshire.
Pembrokeshire County Council, acting jointly together with, and on behalf of, the Hywel Dda Health Board invites you to tender to provide a Domiciliary Care Service for the Elderly and Other Adults with Physical Disabilities for Pembrokeshire County Council and for the Hywel Dda Health Board in Pembrokeshire.
Pembrokeshire County Council will be conducting this procurement exercise electronically using the BravoSolution e-tendering portal. Interested parties wishing to express an interest in this opportunity should log on to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk to participate.
Completed Tenders must be returned by 15:00 hrs on Wednesday 12th September 2012.
This is a Category 1 tender for which the approximate value is £500,000 and above.
These requirements have also been advertised on www.sell2wales.co.uk on Tuesday 31st July 2012.
Support and advice to tenderers is available from the Supplier Development Service if required.
A SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT DAY HAS BEEN ORGANISED BY THE SUPPLIER DEVLOPMENT SERVICE AND WILL BE HELD AT PEMBROKESHIRE COLLEGE ON MONDAY 6TH AUGUST 2012 COMMENCING AT 12 NOON. A BUFFET LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. PLEASE LET HELEN EVANS KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING.
Contact details are e-mail:- email@example.com or telephone 01554 779914.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
85320000 – Social services.
85000000 – Health and social work services.
98000000 – Other community, social and personal services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse the eSourcing Portal www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with your username / password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (these are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page
– This will move the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now chose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give reasons for rejecting)
– You can now use the “Messages” function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow onscreen instructions to complete the ITT – there will be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you requireany further assistance please use the online help facility, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 3684850
– Fax: 02070 800480