Tender for Advocacy Assessor Services
In order to ensure on-going quality management and development of in-house advocates, the CPS is continuing the Advocacy Quality Assessment process.
- Legal services – 79100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
19 August 2019
20 September 2019
Contract start date
01 December 2019
Contract end date
30 November 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
In order to ensure on-going quality management and development of in-house advocates, the CPS is continuing the Advocacy Quality Assessment process. This provides a national system for advocacy assessment underpinned by a progressive training and development strategy. The following is currently being considered for the on-going assessment element of the process, which will encompass external assessment for CPS advocates, External Agents and person subject to the CPS recruitment process.
About the buyer
Crown Prosecution Service – Commercial Team
102 Petty France
Please be aware that the Invitation to Tender (ITT) will be distributed and managed via the Bravo e-Tendering system (located at the website at https://cps.bravosolution.co.uk), and in order to view and respond to the tender opportunity your organisation will need to be registered.
Please note that your organisation must be registered specifically on the dedicated CPS Bravo platform; registrations completed in respect of other organisations will not permit access to the ITT.
If your organisation is not already registered, please follow the instructions below to do so:
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will receive an email with your unique password, which you should keep securely
– Notify CPS of the contact in whose name the registration has been made by emailing email@example.com
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.