Tender for Archaeological Services Swansea
Tender for Archaeological Services for Hafod and Morfa Copperworks (procured by Swansea University).
Swansea University in partnership with the City and County of Swansea Council is seeking IFA accredited Archaeologists, who are experienced in community engagement to firstly propose and then complete a community Archaeology Project on the site of the former Hafod and Morfa Copperworks (more frequently referred to as the Hafod Copperworks). The total allocated budget for this commission is £30k inclusive of VAT.
This tender is being conducted electronically via etenderwales BravoSolution. Please follow the instructions at the end of this notice in order to access the tender documents.
Tender documents are only available via BravoSolution
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
45111250 – Ground investigation work.
45112450 – Excavation work at archaeological sites.
71351914 – Archaeological services.
92522100 – Preservation services of historical sites.
92522200 – Preservation services of historical buildings.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
This tender is being conducted electronically:
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender – Open Tender Procedure
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “Open Access ITTs” link. (These are Invitation to Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: email@example.com
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480