Tender for Design and Creative Support
Marketing, event, corporate and fundraising design and creative support.
Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment, Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
03 February 2017
19 March 2017
Contract start date
01 April 2017
Contract end date
31 March 2019
NMRN is seeking through this tender process to appoint marketing, event, corporate and fundraising design and creative support to produce a selection of creative concepts for 2017 and 2018 which can be worked up for all its collateral, media and digital campaigns.
Examples of our key objectives include:
• To increase awareness using impactful creative to drive visitor footfall in the 24 month period commencing 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2019.
• To creatively promote the SeaMore Project, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard (PHD) in Portsmouth, The Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion Museum (both located in Gosport), The Fleet Air Arm Museum (FAAM) in Yeovilton, Somerset and The National Museum of the Royal Navy – Hartlepool (NMRN H) and HMS Caroline in Belfast as national visitor attractions to residents and visitors.
• To deliver impactful call to action ‘BUY NOW, BOOK ON LINE SAVE 20%’ campaigns which cut through our competitor’s creative and give us significant eye-catching traction.
• To target key audiences especially during the school holidays and half terms to encourage visits while living or visiting key destination hot spots located within the 90 minute drive time of the destinations.
• To deliver a national fundraising creative portfolio to support the SeaMore Project in raising £2.5 million for a £16 million project to open in 2020.
About the buyer
National Museum of the Royal Navy, HM Naval Base (PP66)
National Museum of the Royal Navy Design and Creative Support
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.