Tender for Event Production Services and Stand Building Services
The areas of work and responsibility for the appointed agency will comprise of pre, during and post event elements: 1. event production of the Midlands Pavilion as well as any off-site events (if undertaken).
United Kingdom-Birmingham: Exhibition stands
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
I.2)Information about joint procurement
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
MIPIM 2019 Event Production Services and Stand Building Services
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
The West Midlands Growth Company (WMGC) formerly Marketing Birmingham, is a new company that was established in April 2017 to create new jobs, expand existing businesses and attract new businesses and investment to the region. It is aligned to the ambitions set out in the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) Strategic Economic Plan.
The WMGC has been established in partnership with Local Enterprise Partnerships, local authorities, Growth Hubs, universities and a wide range of businesses across the private sector. It focuses its core activities across Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Coventry and Warwickshire and the Black Country, with the potential and scope to deliver services in a wider Midlands context.
This contract is for MIPIM 2019 for event production services and stand building services.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
The project is seeking to appoint an organisation who can provide event production support, stand building and AV services prior to, during and post the Midlands UK’s attendance at MIPIM 2019.
The areas of work and responsibility for the appointed agency will comprise of pre, during and post event elements:
1. event production of the Midlands Pavilion as well as any off-site events (if undertaken);
2. audience recruitment and follow up for Midlands UK events;
3. concierge service for the Midlands UK team, destination and private sector partners;
4. management of stand builder to construct and manufacture the physical space within the Midlands UK Pavilion;
5. administration support to assist the project team wherever necessary with the administrative tasks and monitoring connected with the project;
6. meeting booking system to provide a solution in the creation and management of one to one meetings within the Midlands Pavilion;
7. administrative support to provide support where necessary in the administration of the event;
8. stand build and AV to manage and procure the materials and construction of a 200 m2 stand and 72 m2 terrace in Cannes, France at the Palais des Festival. To procure and provide all AV staff and equipment for the event.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Economic and financial standing
III.1.3)Technical and professional ability
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: