Tender for Fully Managed Vending Service – Cardiff
Fully Managed Vending Service including replenishment of machines.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Vending machines
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
8th Floor, Brecknock House, University Hospital of Wales
Telephone: +44 2920746246
NUTS code: UKL22Internet address(es):Main address: http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0221
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
Provision of a fully Managed Vending Service
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
Provision of a fully Managed Vending Service including replenishment of machines.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
Fully Managed Service including the Maintenance and upkeep of machines as well as the replenishment of stock.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Economic and financial standing
III.1.3)Technical and professional ability
III.2.2)Contract performance conditions:
As set out in the Appendix A of the Invitation to Tender
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
Please note additional information on this procurement:
1) The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2) Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the PQQ and ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3) The Contracting Authority will not accept completed PQQ’s and ITT’s after the stated closing date.
4) All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5) All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
6) Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at http://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=72210
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=83795.
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership on behalf of Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board will allow a minimum 10 calendar day standstill period between notifying the award decision and awarding the contract.
Unsuccessful tenderers and applicants are entitled to receive reasons for the decision, including the characteristics and relative advantages of the winning bid and the reasons why the tenderer/applicant was unsuccessful.
Should additional information be required it should be requested of the addressee in section I.1.
Aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by breach of the procurement rules have the right to take action in the High Court (England and Wales). Any such action is subject to strict time limits in accordance with the Public Contracts (Amendments) Regulations 2015.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: