Tender for Generic Drugs
Generic Drugs – Topicals/Misc Items. NHS Wales.
UK-Cardiff: Medical equipments, pharmaceuticals and personal care products
Section I: Contracting authority
Velindre NHS Trust, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services (on behalf of All Wales LHB’s and Trusts)
Bevan House, 25-30 Lambourne Crescent, Llanishen
Contact point(s): NWSSP Proc – WHS
For the attention of: Rachelle Henricksen
CF14 5GF Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920315467
Fax: +44 2920315450
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Organisations and Esablishments within NHS Wales.
NUTS code UK
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 2
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Entering General PQQ Supplier Information NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services utilizes the NHS Supplier Information Database (Sid4Health) and/or Sell2Wales to manage and assess general prequalification information in the form of a profile. Candidates are requested to either:
i) Provide their profile in Sid4Health as follows: Candidates should register on Sid4Health at www.sid4health.nhs.uk and submit their Sid4Health company profile for publication to the system. Candidates already registered on NHS Sid4Health must ensure that information is up to date and provide their profile number when responding to this alert. Where access to Sid4Health is unavailable, please contact the Sid4Health helpdesk at email@example.com or
ii) Register company information on the Sell2Wales website at ww.sell2wales.co.uk
2. Submission of expression of interest and procurement specific information
i) Candidates should register on the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services eTendering portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs
ii) Once registered, candidates must express their interest as follows
a) login to NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services eTendering portal
b) select ‘Respond to OJEU advert and PQQ’
c) select ‘PQQs Open To All Suppliers’
d) access listing relating to the contract (title xxxx) and view details
e) click on ‘Express Interest’ button in the ‘Actions’ box on the left hand side of the page
iii) Once you have expressed interest, the PQQ will move to ‘My PQQs’, where you can download additional documentation and where you can construct your reply as instructed. You must then publish your reply using the publish button
iv) For any support in submitting your expression of interest, please contact the eTendering helpdesk on +44 8000112470 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As per requirements to complete Sid4Health profile or registration with Sell2Wales – see III.2.1 for more information on how to complete information.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
2. If and when this requirement is offered for tender, this may be done in whole or in part via electronic means using the internet.
3. The contracting authority is not bound to award a contract in whole or part.
4. The contracting authority will not bear the tender costs of any of the tenderers.
5. In reference to I.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
6. This notice is being placed by NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services. For the purpose of this procurement, the awarding authority will be Velindre NHS Trust.
7. This advertisement is placed by NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services on behalf of participating LHB’s/Trusts in Wales for the totality of those LHB/Trust specific contractual arrangements.
Precise information on deadline(s) for lodging appeals: The Authority will allow a minimum 10 day calendar day standstill period between notifying the award decision and awarding the contract. Unsuccessful bidders and applicants are entitled to receive reasons for the decision, including the characteristics and relative advantages of the winning bid and the reasons why the bidder/applicant was unsuccessful. Should additional information be required it should be requested of the addressee in section I.1. Aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by breach of the procurement rules, have the right to take action in the High Court (England and Wales). Any such action is subject to strict time limits and must be brought promptly. For more information on how to appeal, and the relevant time limits, please see the following statement on the Authority’s website: www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk/supply/terms
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:23.1.2013